If there is an activity relevant to running that you feel OSR could assist you with funding, please read the policy and follow the below steps if you wish to proceed with the request.
- We generally support OS involvement in CSSC event attendance within budget constraints
- Funding is not to be allocated for individual benefit except in exceptional circumstances
- Previous funding allocations are no guarantee of future funding: applicants should not commit to expenditure with an expectation of reimbursement
- Applicant to submit a written case to committee
- Committee will make a judgement against criteria *
- Committee will review the benefits after 6 months to inform future policy/decisions
- Committee has a right to claw back funds if claimed benefits have been misrepresented
- Have we got the funding?
- Does it give added benefit to OSR as a whole?
- Is it value for money for OSR funds?
* If applicant is a committee member they will not be party to discussion or decision.