Stubbington Green 10k Route and Profile
• Race begins on Titchfield Lane.
• Head towards Titchfield Village and bear left at traffic lights into Bridge Street.
• At mini-roundabout bear left into Coach Hill.
• Take the 3rd left into Posbrook Lane. The drinks station will be sited near Thatchers Copse in Posbrook Lane.
• At the end of Posbrook Lane turn left into Triangle Lane which is now open to 2-way traffic (please take care). Follow the coast road which merges into Cliff Road.
• At the T-junction, turn left into Crofton Lane which merges into Bells Lane and at T-junction turn left into Stubbington Lane. This section of Stubbington Lane will be closed to traffic.
• Finally turn left at the roundabout into Stubbington Village to the finishing funnels where your chip will be collected once you cross the finish line.
The Romsey 5 Mile Run is set within the grounds of The Broadlands Estate, once the home of The Earl Mountbatten of Burma. The surface is mainly tarmac with a short distance of smooth hardcore. The course is 3 laps of the estate making it one of the flattest 5 mile races in the county and as such attracts athletes from further a field looking for a PB time. This running event is also perfect for first timers just starting out. This year we are celebrating our 10th anniversary at Broadlands.
The course is a single lap, covering Ryde, Puckpool, Seaview, St. Helens, Netttlestone, Seaview and back to Ryde.
The course is not suitable for wheelchairs.
SEAA Course Accuracy Certificate.
Click Here for Full Details